We undertake to exercise all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied to us by customers strictly confidential and we never supply mailing information to third parties.
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you, including name, address, phone number and e-mail address ("Personal Information") when you contact us (including by email, phone, via the Website or otherwise), subscribe for e-mail newsletters and update services or order items from us.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including for example to:
- Respond to your enquiries, provide you with updates on our services and details of promotional events;
- Process orders and payments and arrange delivery of items;
- Communicate with you regarding orders, promotions and market research initiatives;
- Update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us;
- Prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website;
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf to make the website more useful to you.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), customers in California have the right to opt out of the sale of their data. Learn more